Port law is one of our specialities and this is why we have a whole department that focuses on MARINAS to provide our clients with guidance on all aspects of this area of law
- Designing and creating legal structures for ports or in this arena.
- Guidance on issues associated with ports and coastlines.
- Public port areas.
- Maritime-terrestrial public domain.
- Administrative authorisations and concessions to build and operate marinas.
- Guidance on port management for licensees or marina operators:
- Relations between licensees and users.
- Relations with the port administration.
- Financial/economic guidance for licensees on how to operate the concession: property taxes, VAT, corporate taxes for tax optimisation.
- Fiscal planning of all operations.
- Queries arising from daily port operations.
- Drafting contracts and documents.
- Drafting specific regulations for operating and policing each port.
- Administrative and penalty procedures.
- Abandoned vessels.
- Procedures to deny service to users.
- Regulatory issues to comply with in port management.
- Renewing concessions.
- Preparing documents and strategy to participate in public tenders to renew concessions.
- Carrying out financial/economic studies to request new concessions.
- Comprehensive look at the whole operation of operating the concession: property taxes, VAT, corporate taxes for tax optimisation. Fiscal planning of all operations.
- Designing strategies to put in place for former users to access new port elements.
- Drafting mooring contracts for large vessels.
- Negotiating contracts to transfer usage rights to moorings for large vessels.
- Guidance and management for business/financial structures to sell or purchase vessels or moorings.
- Regulations for sailing clubs and non-profit sports associations in general.
- Criminal compliance for ports.
Port law is one of our specialities and this is why we have a whole department that focuses on MARINAS to provide our clients with guidance on all aspects of this area of law.
Guidance on mercantile law, providing advice and support to companies, and in corporate transactions.