Guidance and legal representation for non-resident companies and individuals.
- Non-resident taxation:
- IRNR (Non-resident Income Tax).
- ITP (Tax on Patrimonial Transmissions).
- AJD (Tax on Documented Legal Actions).
- VAT non-residents.
- Local and regional taxes
- Conveyance/Due diligence for purchasing property in Spain:
- Preliminary study of legal status of a property.
- Drafting contracts (Spanish, English and German).
- Help with deeds.
- Paying taxes.
- Procedures with Property Registry.
- Procedures with utility companies.
- Non-resident law.
- Guidance in setting up a company in Spain:
- Corporate structure.
- Permits and licences.
- Non-resident taxes:
- Inheritance: personalised guidance on wills, documents and fiscal management for inheritance.
- Support and representation before any sort of public administration or body.
- Fiscal representation.
- Getting a NIE (Foreign Identification Number).
Port law is one of our specialities and this is why we have a whole department that focuses on MARINAS to provide our clients with guidance on all aspects of this area of law.
Guidance on mercantile law, providing advice and support to companies, and in corporate transactions.