Civil and Civil Procedural Law
Guidance on all sorts of civil relationships and conflicts
- Obligations and Contracts: Guidance, drafting contracts and resolving conflicts regarding contracts.
- Guidance and full defence in issues involving property, security rights, personal rights and fundamental human rights.
- Real Property Law: Leases, horizontal property, transactions, exchanges, surface rights and other real property issues.
- Intellectual Property: Legal guidance on all rights associated with the intellectual and creative activities of companies or individuals, both in terms of contracts (licensing and exploiting rights, etc.) and defending intellectual property rights.
- Family Law: guidance and conflict resolution. Separation, divorce, domestic partnership proceedings.
- Inheritance Law: wills, disability.
- Foundations, boards of trustees and associations.
- Civil liability.
Port law is one of our specialities and this is why we have a whole department that focuses on MARINAS to provide our clients with guidance on all aspects of this area of law.
Guidance on mercantile law, providing advice and support to companies, and in corporate transactions.