Administrative and Contentious administrative Law
Legal advice in matters with the Public Administration
- Guidance, coordinating and handling of administrative procedures with national, regional or local levels of government or other public bodies.
- Issuing reports and rulings on controversial legal issues.
- Government pecuniary liability claims.
- Lodging administrative appeals.
- Collaborating and advising in establishing autonomous bodies, public business entities, public foundations and public limited companies.
- Processing and defending in penalty proceedings initiated by various levels of government.
- Contentious-administrative appeals.
- Urban-planning law.
Port law is one of our specialities and this is why we have a whole department that focuses on MARINAS to provide our clients with guidance on all aspects of this area of law.
Guidance on mercantile law, providing advice and support to companies, and in corporate transactions.