Non-resident status can be accredited by presenting a certificate of residency in another country issued by the tax authorities of that country.

The period of validity of these certificates is one year.

However, the certificate’s validity shall be indefinite if the entity subject to tax is a foreign country, one of its political or administrative or local entities.